Thursday, September 10, 2009

Baby T is growing!

We've been taking weekly pictures to see how much baby T grows until March. Each week we take a picture and I hold something that is the approximate size of baby T. It's exciting to see how much he/she is growing and how I am growing!

5 weeks: appleseed


6 weeks: lentil



7 weeks: blueberry



Baby T at 7 weeks:



8 weeks: raspberry


9 weeks: olive (I was really trying not to look tired, but clearly it did not work! Growing a baby is hard work.)


Baby T at 9 weeks:



10 weeks: prune




11 weeks: lime (I do not know why the picture quality is so bad but this is the only time Nate took one picture, I looked at it, and we were done in one take. Of course. And the blousy shirt is not doing me any favors.)

1 comment:

Meg O. said...

Ooooo! I love the post and Baby T updates. It is the most exciting post yet on this blog :) I am so excited to watch you grow and experience all of those amazing pregnancy moments. So glad I get to share in on it everyday! Love you!