Tuesday, September 29, 2009

14 weeks

How far along? 14 weeks - a pear!
Total weight gain: 5ish pounds and holding steady
Maternity clothes? LOTS of cute clothes loaned and given to me by friends. I also got a couple of bottoms and now I am feeling much more comfortable! I need the bottoms but can manage with regular tops for now.
Sleep: Better this week. Starting to have some crazy and vivid dreams!
Best moment this week: Going to Babies R Us for the first time and watching Nate try on all of the baby carriers very enthusiastically. He is so excited to carry his baby around! We tested strollers and car seats and we failed our first parent test - we couldn't figure out how to get the car seat off the base!! We managed to have a good time and made some good decisions.
Movement: Nothing I can feel (yet)
Gender: Will find out on October 12th! Less than two weeks :-)
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: margaritas
What I am looking forward to: Babe Day and Taste of Saint Louis on Saturday
Weekly Wisdom: Even if consignment sales are not my "thing" I should still go and try to score some amazing deals (which I did! - thanks Steph for your help!)
Milestones: Every day is a milestone :-)

Exhibit A: Clever pose to distract from the blousy dress and small bump which combined make me look much more pregnant than I am.


Exhibit B: WOW. Only this dress makes me look this way right now, I swear. Not that I don't love it, but I have many more months to be growing this much!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

You look awesome! I can see your second trimester glow starting already! I'm totally jealous that you get to wear maternity clothes. They are fabulous! Best part of looking pregnant is not worrying about hiding your belly. I love that you went to BRU already!