Wednesday, September 16, 2009

12 weeks

12 weeks and we have a plum!


If you look closely you can see two arms (toward the left), the head, and the spine. Our baby is either raising the roof or laying back like in a hammock. It's a comfy place!



I think this is a fun group of questions to do every week. It will be interesting to look back at the weeks to see how everything has changed.

How far along? 12 weeks
Total weight gain: 5ish pounds, depending on the day
Maternity clothes? some, but a shopping trip is definitely in the near future
Sleep: OK. I'm waking up to pee 3-4 times a night. I have a body pillow to help me get comfortable but I haven't figured out if I like it yet.
Best moment this week: Seeing our growing babe on Monday and hearing the heartbeat.
Movement: Probably lots, but none that I can feel yet.
Gender: Will find out on October 12th! Still having strong girl vibes.
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In. Way, way in.
What I miss: The delicious licorice my husband finished. I need more licorice, ASAP. Preferably Switzers cherry, thankyouverymuch.
What I am looking forward to: Getting back into an exercise and healthy eating routine now that I am starting to feel more like myself.
Weekly Wisdom: Do not go overboard with eating whatever sounds good now that food actually sounds good. This will catch up with you! Everything in moderation, just like always.
Milestones: Second trimester! Every day is a milestone :-)

No comments: