Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun Weekend

We had a super fun weekend! Saturday was Babe Day and it was fantastic! A long time ago, we created Nate day and Babe day. We like to surprise each other with a fun day once a year. We love these days because we love each other and planning fun things to do, and also because we're dorks. So there.

This year Nate took his sweeties to the top of the Arch! I had never been and unless Vi is sneaking out of the house already, she hasn't been either. We loaded up on french toast and pancakes at First Watch and then headed to the Arch grounds.

Such a big girl in the stroller!


Um, guys? What are we doing up here?


Check out my cool city!


Although I was grateful for the experience, this is pretty much how I felt. We had to sit in these tiny claustrophobia-inducing pods on the way up and down and then once we got to the top it was super crowded. It was crowded, hot, pressurized like an airplane, slanty, and weird. Even thinking about it now makes me feel a little nauseous. But I'm glad we went!


We even tried on Amish hats in the gift shop.


Feeling much better outside in the fresh air


It was a long and fun day!


Sunday was the Rams opener and if you know the Tenholders you know we are huge RAMS fans!


Go Rams!

1 comment:

Meg O. said...

BABE DAY!!! um, the look in the arch of you is priceless... and I love the Ram's pic of the 3 of you... I hope they make you proud this year!