Friday, September 10, 2010

bbq

Our 4th annual Tenholder labor day BBQ was a huge success! We had 47 people stop by to eat, play games, and catch up. It was a great weekend to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary and to open our house to people we love so much. Baby Violet also had a lot of fun! As long as her mama was within arm's reach, she was pretty happy all day long.

Every year, we say we'll take more pictures. Every stinkin' year. This year, I think we took 6.

This one is my favorite! As the main picture taker, I don't have a lot of pictures with me and my baby girl. She was wearing her special watermelon outfit for the day, super cute!


We ate these - red velvet cake balls
Recipe: Cake Balls


The Minute to Win It games were so fun! Jim showed us all how to transport cotton balls using our nose and petroleum jelly.


Nice!


My mom showed that Grammy has some serious moves!

No comments: