Thursday, December 10, 2009

Work Baby Shower

Yesterday was my work baby shower and it was so exciting and fun! My work friends did an amazing job and everything was so beautiful! There was a lot of pink and purple and I loved all of it. I felt so special, loved, and blessed to have great colleagues who are so generous and thoughtful.

The cake made by the pastry chef downstairs in Fresh Gatherings. I love the sleeping baby in the corner and all of the chocolate stars! It had a raspberry filling and was so delicious!!


Me and my work wife Megan. And our babies, of course! She described her "bump" as an accessory and I thought that was hilarious. I can't wait to meet her little guy in just a few weeks!



Katie, me, and Megan - they were great shower organizers!


Katie was doing an excellent job bartending. I loved the sparkling apple cider!


Cute table decorations and advice cards.



Clearly I was having a lot of fun!!


Baby girl got so many cute and really soft blankets. She will definitely be warm!


Opening another great gift.

No comments: