Thursday, December 3, 2009

24 weeks



How far along?
24 weeks
Total weight gain: 19 pounds (maybe I should have been paying closer attention to the scale, I'm trying not to be too stressed about it since we're both totally healthy)
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: Love it.
Best moment this week:Seeing her on another ultrasound at Monday's appointment. She's looking great and is growing right on track!
Food Cravings: Pretty much anything, I've been starving lately!! I'm trying to choose healthy foods and snacks, but how many apples can I eat a day?!?
Movement: Lots more just this week. Some so strong I can see my belly moving from the outside, which is crazy awesome.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In and spreading
What I miss: Being more independent. I have to get help to move and carry things and I'm not used to that! I know people are happy to help, but I hate to have to ask for it.
What I am looking forward to: My first shower next week at work :-)
Weekly Wisdom: Love more, fear less.
Milestones: VIABILITY! If she were born today all possible attempts would be made for her to survive and she would have a good chance of making it. This is a HUGE milestone to me.

No comments: