Sunday, July 26, 2009

Six Flags

The Steffeys came to town for an action-packed weekend. We did our neighborhood Fit Trail on Friday night and I so wish I had pictures of that spur of the moment fun. We all felt decidedly fit after that. Saturday we were at Six Flags ALL DAY and it was so fun and so tiring.

I'm not really a roller coaster ridin' type of gal, but the rest of the family is. Especially Riley and Nate! This is all 5 of them on the Evil Knievel ride. I'm pretty sure the hands up towards the back are Riley's.


The Tenholders at the end of the fun day


For some reason I love this picture of Logan


Sisters on the ferris wheel


What was he thinking about?



Mom and daughter on the wheel


Father and son


The guys. Why does my guy have to make a weird face, seriously? But he's cute.


Gals. We're cute.


Logan playing the "ring the bell" strong man game. He was amazing and won a super awesome glow in the dark cape that my mom may or may not have stolen.



The wind up:


He just made it ring, people!


And probably my favorite picture of the day: the sisters with Attitudes.

1 comment:

Rondell said...

That white boy on the ferris wheel prolly thinking about getting himself a hot dog once he got down from there. That's what Rondell would be thinking, LOL!