Friday, October 10, 2014

Summer wrap-up

Summer feels so far away.  While I'm glad to be in a new season of schedules, preschool, BSF, and other stuff, I already miss it.  Here's the rest of our summer adventures I didn't get around to posting until now.  Looking at these makes me feel nostalgic, can you believe that? In no particular order, here we go.


V making chocolate dipped pretzels for our bbq dessert contest
Smiles galore for an Aunt Riley visit

Our love for our neighborhood pool cannot be measured

In action!


cute kids

This kid-sized trampoline has been fun

So much bike riding makes for a very confident biker - she can ride her bike to the park and back without much help now!
sweet sweet snuggles from the sweetest boy



Some permanent art on my dermis, as my sister would say.

Ready for the triathlon!

And...done!  Yay!
Violet proudly helping "on stage" at a local art festival

No comments: