Thursday, March 15, 2012

Crafty morning

Our activity stick was to paint! 

We painted a big truck, per her request.

Messy girl!

We were very prolific this morning.  Aren't the cherry blossom trees so cute and spring-y?



We smelled mommy's special flowers

Nate planted these daffodil bulbs for me because he knows they are my favorite flower.  They just popped up and they make me so happy when I see them!
We decided to take the babies for a walk.  I talked Violet into putting clothes on.

Violet: "Come on, girls.  Keep your sunglasses on, pacifiers in, and let's roll!"

I was hardly even needed for this adventure :-)

Another activity stick was to make a tape collage.  She didn't like it as much as I thought she would, but it was fun to be outside all morning. We even ate lunch outside :-)


So cute!

Margaret let her borrow the blue sunglasses.  Margaret is so sweet!

I went around the block like this and got 4 comments of "you've got your hands full" and "you have a full load" and "now that would just be chaos."  It was so frustrating!  Nobody was crying, I was fully dressed and awake, and we were having a nice morning stroll.  I feel bad for parents who have to hear these comments every day about their own kids.  Yikes!

No comments: