Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sundays

 Sundays are intentional relaxing days at our house.  Violet and I stay busy to give daddy some quiet time at home (mommy gets Saturday mornings) and we enjoy a lazy afternoon together.  We have our community group over for dinner every Sunday and this week it was our turn to cook.  We all got our aprons on and make homemade biscuits and gravy - yum! 

I'm so proud of my daughter for getting me the rolling pin when I asked for it.  She knows her way around the kitchen already! She LOVED the biscuits with orange marmalade the most :-)



We also went to CVS and Walgreens for the first time in several  months.  Our shopping this spring has kept us stocked up on essentials until now.  I spent $13.50 for everything here and got back a $10 Shell gas card so it's a net $3.50 purchase.  Not bad!  We got: paper towels, fig newtons, fig newton crispy wafers, combos (free), kleenexes, 2 bottles of ProNutrient vitamins, and 2 Almay eye makeup remover tubs. 




No comments: