Thursday, December 8, 2011

Busy busy

We have had a busy week so far!  This week I started watching Margaret & Nora and it was great.  They are such sweet babies and Violet really tries to be a good helper.  She can fetch me things and help give the babies their "mimis" (pacifiers) and "babas" (bottles).  We tried one day at their house and one day at ours to see how it went.  It was easier for Violet to be at her own house and to take a good nap in her bed.  So we look forward to having all 3 girls here every Monday!  I can't wait to watch them grow and change so much and I'm sure our girls will be great friends :-)  

The best picture of the 3 girls...




























Margaret taking a snooze

I got to snuggle Nora while the other 2 girls slept

Trying to do the one hand bottle move like their mama.  It's definitely a skill!

We took Jack for a walk - of course!  As long as it's sunny and above 40 we can go outside and take him with us.  He can handle about 5 minutes before he needs to go back inside :-)

Let me tell you about this outfit.  A friend handed down these boots to us and she LOVES them.  I mean LOVES her boots.  They are super cute, easy to put on, and comfy for her to wear.  We had gymboree in the morning and she requested tights.  So you have tights, boots, a dress, a coat, and a hooded fleece. 

Check out this big kid!

We're also discovering pockets...so cute!

Another outfit: the boots (see above), baby legs, and a ram's jersey.

She did the 30 Day Shred DVD with me and it was fun for both of us.  She loves to "zer-cize" like mommy.  When I go to my night workout classes she helps me get my special "zer-cize" clothes and shoes on.  We did Level 1 and she used the 2 pound light weights  so she shouldn't be too sore :-)   And yes, those are a few pairs of my underwear that are around her arms and head.  Don't ask.

Hiding in the dryer!  Actually, she was enjoying a snack in there :-)

1 comment:

JamieShook said...

In the first pic it looks like Margaret is looking up to Violet already! And violet's outfit is awesome! She is rockin' it with that leg attitude!! Those look like pictures from a baby clothes catalog!