Friday, November 27, 2009

23 weeks



How far along? 23 weeks - Happy Thanksgiving!
Total weight gain: 12-13 pounds?
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: Love it. It's getting harder to get comfortable since I'm a natural stomach sleeper and that is definitely out of the question now. The hip and back pain also make it hard to find a comfy position, but I'm hanging in :-)
Best moment this week: Feeling baby girl movements from the outside! She's definitely growing and getting stronger.
Food Cravings: Bagels with cream cheese and Switzers licorice, as usual.
Movement: I feel something every day and usually it's pretty low. Lots more just in the last few days!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In and spreading
What I miss:Being able to play Wii with my family and not hurting myself! I feel so fragile.
What I am looking forward to: There's so much to look forward to I can't pick one thing.
Weekly Wisdom: Love more, fear less.
Milestones: Past halfway!

No comments: