Tuesday, November 10, 2009

20 weeks




How far along?
20 weeks - the produce measurements are starting to get weird. This week is a cantaloupe and next week is a banana? I'm not so sure about that! I don't think they work as well once the baby starts to get bigger.
Total weight gain: 10 pounds (right on track, according to my OB)
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: Love it.
Best moment this week: Feeling some distinct nudges from baby girl. She is starting to get stronger and letting me know when she's awake!
Food Cravings: Bagels with cream cheese!!!
Movement: Some and it seems to be a little bit more every day. This may be my favorite part so far.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Being able to be as active as before. I have to slow down and take breaks otherwise I pay for it later.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing her room painted this week and oddly enough cleaning out the basement closets this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: If you're feeling anything weird and aren't sure about it, call your doctor. Even if it reaffirms what you already think, it will make you feel a lot better.
Milestones: 20 weeks is halfway!

No comments: