Wednesday, October 28, 2009

18 weeks



How far along?
18 weeks - a sweet potato! I don't think we did our baby girl justice picking out this week's produce, she is probably a little longer than this particular sweet potato.
Total weight gain: 7 pounds (right on track!)
Maternity clothes? mostly yes
Sleep: Definitely, yes. Not nearly enough this week.
Best moment this week: Finding out we have a healthy baby girl! Seeing her arms, legs, heart, brain, kidneys, fingers, toes, and every other body part was so amazing. It was so clear that she is fearfully and wonderfully made.
Food Cravings: Mexican food and specifically a quesadilla dish at Casa Gallardo we got an ad for in the paper. I had to have it! I did, and it was disappointing, of course.
Movement: Little taps here and there still - I felt a bubble popping sensation a couple of times and I'm sure that was her saying "Hi, mom!"
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Margaritas. My mouth was watering last night when the table next to us ordered two of the biggest margaritas I have ever seen.
What I am looking forward to: Getting baby girl's room together and more daydreaming about our family of three.
Weekly Wisdom: Be in the present, not in the past or future. Realize how blessed you are at this very moment!
Milestones: Every day is a milestone :-)

No comments: