Wednesday, October 21, 2009

17 weeks


How far along? 17 weeks - an onion!
Total weight gain: 7 pounds (can I get a woot, woot?)
Maternity clothes? mostly yes
Sleep: Definitely, yes.
Best moment this week: Feeling some tumbling/tickling/butterflies
Food Cravings: Halloween Oreos
Movement: Little taps here and there and it's so exciting!
Gender: If baby T decides to be a little less modest, hopefully we'll know at about 8:15 AM on Monday the 26th!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Running - it's been so nice outside and so many people are outside enjoying the cool weather. I miss feeling that level of fitness, but I also love my nightly walks. Also, my full brain power.
What I am looking forward to: Clearly looking pregnant.
Weekly Wisdom: Sometimes we surprise ourselves and do some great things when we're feeling the most uncomfortable.
Milestones: Every day is a milestone :-)

No comments: