Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sprinkle!

Over the weekend my best gal pals Theresa and Jamie had a sprinkle for our little guy.  It was the most beautiful July morning imaginable (sunny and 70 degrees!) and it was thoughtfully planned, decorated, and attended by some of the sweetest and most fun people I know!  We got really great gifts and now the countdown is on for our Isaac's arrival.  Lots of pictures ahead!


Knowing that his middle name is "Atlas" the pro sprinkle throwers used maps to decorate and it was AWESOME!

These super cool  banners are now hanging in his room!


Some of my favorite pregnancy foods! 

With Theresa

With Jamie
With Megan

With my baby daddy



Hey, Grandmas!

Nate and Violet made an appearance toward the end

Hey, big sister!

3 generations of girls


No sprinkle or baby shower is complete without a cherry seed spitting contest, right??  Of course my mom was the winner - her cherry seed landed 27 feet away!!

LOVE this action shot! 

Teaching the next generation how to do it!



1 comment:

Meg O. said...

BEST SPRINKLE EVER! So glad I got to be a part of it!