Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Graber visit



 We had a great time with the Grabers!  Our kids had fun together and even managed to nap and sleep alright at night.  We went all around town and everybody had fun and there were no major fits from anyone - thank the Lord! 

On Saturday we went the Botanical Garden.  It was a beautiful morning and it wasn't even very crowded.  A picture with all 7 of us looking the same direction - amazing!!
 The girls were fast friends!



 Coloring together :-)


 Having fun on the sheep :-)  I have to mention that Ben is the giggliest little guy I've ever met.  I could just look at him and he would crack up!  It was hilarious - he is so sweet and I love him!

Sunday morning we went to Suson Park and had fun walking around the lakes, playing on the playground, and seeing all of the farm animals.  I love seeing my girl and my guy together! 

No comments: