Monday, December 20, 2010

Fun with dad

Last week daddy took a day off of work so I could have a "mommy vacation day." Even though I couldn't really think of much I wanted to do away from my two favorite people, it was great to have a day with more flexibility than usual.

Since he was off for 4 days in a row and they spent lots of quality time together, Violet is really becoming a daddy's girl! She'll love to have him home for many more days over the holidays.

I think they look even more alike now!


Oh silly daddy!


Find the baby!

2 comments:

Meg O. said...

I love that picture of Nate and Vi. They look so much alike in it! She looks so tall there too. It is so awesome to step back and watch our hubbies we love so much grow closer and bond more with our little one we love so much! And a mommy day to relax a little, is amazing and so well deserved. You are such a great mom... I love having you by my side as a fellow momma!

Ashley said...

Those tiny feet hanging out of the curtain are so cute! These are the pictures you will want to hold on to as she gets bigger. Trust me. :) Then when she gets bigger and smears poo all over her leg and cries because she's afraid she's not going to get Christmas presents for making a "bad choice" (yeah, that happened to us today) - you'll want little pictures like that to remind you how sweet she still is. :)