Thursday, August 26, 2010

Botanical Gardens

Today we went to the Botanical Gardens with Amanda and her 3 boys. It was kind of an impromptu trip (my favorite kind) and we had lots of fun. It was a beautiful morning and right in the middle of our walk I got a little teary thinking about how great this life is and how thankful I am for everything. To be walking on a gorgeous day in the middle of the week with a good friend and our healthy babies - it was almost too much to handle!

My advice for today is to STOP. Look around. Take stock and count your blessings.

3 comments:

manda said...

I love this picture! I am so glad you called and we all made it out. :)

Meg O. said...

Love the Gardens! Maybe on a Thursday when we have one of our lunches we can do a morning at the gardens instead! Especially when its getting cooler.

Ashley said...

Those are just the sweetest moments of being a SAHM. The perfect days when everyone else has to work and you get to enjoy God's creation - both nature and baby! Glad you are soaking it up.