Friday, March 19, 2010

39 weeks



How far along?
39 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 and some change
Maternity clothes?
Totally
Sleep: love it!
Best moment this week: As strange as it may sound, our false labor scare on Tuesday night was pretty exciting. Even though everything fizzled out by the end of the day, it was so exciting thinking that this might be it! It was also fun to see how well we worked together as a team to get together the last minute things. Neither of us were stressed, just excited and ready to get this show on the road. Even the long, slow walk we took was fun! I've never been so excited to have cramps and horrible back pain in my life, that's for sure.
Food Cravings: food is a little blah for me this week and everything is giving me a little heartburn
Movement: yep, and so many hiccups!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Lots of early labor signs, but I'm trying to not get my hopes up too much and ready into everything (FYI this is impossible, kind of like waiting to find out if you're pregnant)
What I miss: Not being a spectacle everywhere I go
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my sweetie!!
Weekly Wisdom: Taking a walk outside in the sunshine is the best way to boost your mood. It's also fun to see people's reactions to seeing a very pregnant lady walking around with the belly in full view. People definitely move out of the way and give me sort of a scared smile!
Milestones: Due date is in one week!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awesome Awesome. We can't wait to meet your sweetie either. Sending you positive vibes and sweet prayers!