Thursday, February 25, 2010

36 weeks


I've had several comments this week from people who say I've dropped and I'm looking like I'm carrying lower. Any thoughts?
How far along?
36 weeks
Total weight gain: in the low 30s and holding steady
Maternity clothes?
yep
Sleep: love it
Best moment this week: I really enjoyed our Tuesday night - it was pajama night and we had bagels with cream cheese for dinner (this was even Nate's idea!)
Food Cravings: Jimmy John's still sounds pretty good, along with jelly bellys and licorice
Movement: lots of rolling and squirming
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
What I miss: Having a more predictable energy level. It seems like I have one good day with energy and I'm really productive, then the next day I just want to sleep/relax all day and I can't focus on anything. Sometimes I make it to 10:30 before going to bed, sometimes I barely make it to 8:30. I'm hesitant to make plans too far in advance because who knows what kind of day I will have.
What I am looking forward to: My birthday this weekend - many exciting celebrations to look forward to!
Weekly Wisdom: Worrying can get the best of me, but it doesn't get me anywhere. As my wise husband reminded me, part of that is my choice. I have to get better at controlling where my mind goes and stopping myself from thinking the worst.
Milestones: I am officially 9 months pregnant! Also, it will not be any longer than 6 weeks at the absolute maximum before I meet my sweetie (my doctor won't let me go longer than 42 weeks)!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think you have definitely dropped. Your belly looks a little less roundy, and it looks like you have more space at the top. Not that it makes you breath any easier, but I think you're well on your way to babyland!