Wednesday, February 17, 2010

35 weeks



How far along?
35 weeks
Total weight gain: in the low 30s
Maternity clothes?
yep
Sleep: I wish I could find a way to comfortably take a nap in my office every afternoon. Oh and also take a catnap in the mornings. Also, I need to make myself go to bed when I'm tired at 8:45 instead of just "pushing through" for no reason other than because it's so lame to only have 3 hours a night at home awake.
Best moment this week: Watching/feeling my sweetie move on Tuesday night. She really was doing jumping jacks or the tango or even possibly the cha cha slide (Nate's suggestion) and it was so cool to be able to feel and see from the outside.
Food Cravings: On Tuesday after dinner I specifically wanted (and subsequently got) Jelly Bellys and half a Milky Way. Hey, it could be worse! I could be eating a pint of ice cream a night. Or an entire rack of ribs. Or a bag of chili cheese fritos. Or a whole chocolate cake. Or half a jar of peanut butter straight from the jar. Or 52 bagels with cream cheese. Or a spam and dorito pizza. Ok, I think I've made my point.
Movement: The most ever in the last few days - I even tried to get something on video because she was dancing and my belly was moving like crazy. This probably has no relation to the jelly bellys whatsoever, I'm sure :-)
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
What I miss: Staying asleep for a stretch longer than an hour.
What I am looking forward to: Having the best excuse to say "no" to things that aren't really a priority anyway. I'm trying to get better about this now.
Weekly Wisdom: The best way to fall asleep is to have a hilarious dream about Dog the Bounty Hunter wearing a tutu and cracking up.
Milestones: 35/35! 35 weeks and 35 days left!

1 comment:

Mom - Laura said...

...remember I ate a whole bag of jelly bellys and got 'sick' the night before you were born. I had the worst stomach ache that i thought was from all that candy and it was actually LABOR! Ha!!