Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project

So now that most of the preparations around the house are done, I think I need a little project to keep me occupied at night. This way, hopefully, Nate will not find me at 10:30 PM on a step ladder in the kitchen rearranging our glasses wearing the most unusual of outfits. Yea, that happened. When I saw these, I just knew that our little girl has to have them! I am going to make a tutu (or two, ha!) and I think it will be fabulous. I've looked up some directions that require no sewing and I think I can do it. I'm channeling some of my very crafty and fabulous girlfriends and I'm really excited about it!

Just imagining my little sweetie like this makes me feel dreamy...

So much cuteness on one tiny body...



Seriously...after seeing these how could I not make a tutu (or two)?!?

1 comment:

JamieShook said...

Melis-I made tutus like these for my nieces last Christmas. Picking out the tulle was the funnest part!