Friday, February 5, 2010

33 weeks



How far along?
33 weeks
Total weight gain: 30-31ish
Maternity clothes?
definitely necessary
Sleep: Yep, usually asleep by 9:00 or 9:30 at the latest. The truth is that usually I fall asleep on the couch between 8:30-9:00 and go straight to bed from there.
Best moment this week: At this week's appt we got lots of good news and questions answered. (This is a good time to mention that I love my OB and in response to the answer he gave to one of my questions this week I told him I wanted to kiss him. Bonus points if you guess what my question was about.) Baby girl is still head down (yay!) and should stay that way, is measuring right on track at 3 lbs 15 oz (which means she's probably a solid 4 lbs today, woot!), and my OB estimates she'll be right around 7 lbs. I just love to see her on the ultrasound screen and to see and hear her heart beating.
Food Cravings: still Jimmy Johns
Movement: love it! I think I'm figuring out a pattern:
Not too much action before 10AM
Pretty active between 10-1:00, then an afternoon nap?
Active again around dinner time/when I start to get hungry
SUPER active around 7:00-8:00, which is after dinner and when I sit down for the night - this is when Nate gets to feel her usually
Squirming around 9:30 or when I lay down in bed - it feels like she is trying to get comfortable to sleep just like me
Her movements have never woken me up in the middle of the night and I rarely feel movement during the several times I get up in the middle of the night. I think she's already on a great schedule, if only it could stay like this!!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
What I miss: Being able to comfortably put on socks and shoes.
What I am looking forward to: Too many things to list.
Weekly Wisdom: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, submit your requests to the Lord. Man I have I seen the truth in this verse during the last week.
Milestones: 49 days left until the due date. Also, we can now say I'm due next month. Awesome, crazy awesome.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't even guess, but I'm excited to hear the good news!!!

Mom - Laura said...

Ok so I dont get the bonus points but i still want to know why you wanted to kiss your OB!!?!?!?