Thursday, March 4, 2010

37 weeks



How far along?
37 weeks
Total weight gain: in the low 30s and holding steady thanks to nightly walks and limiting my birthday cheesecake intake :-)
Maternity clothes?
yep
Sleep: sleep, interrupted is more like it
Best moment this week: Realizing that this is my last birthday without having a little one and thinking about how she is the best birthday present ever and how much fun next year will be!
Food Cravings: I'm experiencing the comeback of morning sickness so nothing sounds good in the morning and the afternoon but I manage to eat healthy foods. But then something happens at dinner time and I cannot get enough to eat!
Movement: lots of rolling and squirming and trying to stretch out but there's not just enough room anymore
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Getting tons of stuff crossed off our list this weekend. We're getting the carseat installed and inspected, deep cleaning the house, packing our hospital bag, stocking up on toiletries, and possibly making some meals to freeze.
Weekly Wisdom: Keep smiling.
Milestones: I'm full term and so technically baby girl is due to arrive at anytime, even though I still think we've got at least 2 solid weeks left.

No comments: