Friday, March 26, 2010

40 weeks



How far along?
40 weeks!!
Total weight gain: 30 and some change
Maternity clothes?
Totally, I have to be careful what tops I wear to make sure I'm totally covered
Sleep: love it!
Best moment this week: I enjoy our nightly walks a lot and the excitement of waking up every day thinking "this could be the day!"
Food Cravings: food is a little blah for me this week and everything is giving me a little heartburn
Movement: yep, and so many hiccups!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Lots of early labor signs, but not really going anywhere
What I miss: Blending in. I feel like a spectacle everywhere I go.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my sweetie!!
Weekly Wisdom: I will not be pregnant forever and days will start moving quickly again.
Milestones: Today is the day we've been looking forward to since July 18th, 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Each day is a blessing for your baby girl to get stronger - so she'll come when she's ready! Signs of times to come???? HAHA1 Love you! Aunt Ginny