Thursday, January 28, 2010

32 weeks



How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 29 and holding steady
Maternity clothes? definitely necessary
Sleep: Yep, usually asleep by 9:00 or 9:30 at the latest
Best moment this week: Seeing how beautiful our maternity pictures are. There are so many great ones to choose from, I have no idea how we'll decide.
Food Cravings: Jimmy Johns!! A #16 with sprouts instead of lettuce really makes my skirt fly up. I may have had the same sandwich 3 times this week, but who's counting.
Movement: I love this part the most. I try to figure out what she's doing in there but it's still mostly a mystery to me. It feels more like dancing than kicking/punching.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
What I miss: Nothing. I couldn't be happier right where I am.
What I am looking forward to: There's so much excitement in the next couple of months: our babymoon anniversary weekend trip, my birthday, March Madness, a BABY, starting our huge garden, staying home, etc. etc.
Weekly Wisdom: You cannot make everyone happy, be the good guy/gal, be fair, follow the rules, and keep yourself from going crazy all at the same time. It's just not possible and the stress far exceeds the rewards. I'm in the middle of a trying work situation and things are very messy and I'm trying to keep my cool.

Milestones: Things are starting to feel more serious. Next week is February, so that means that soon we can say our sweetie will be here next month. People are asking less "when are you due" and how are things going type of questions, but more "how much longer" and are you getting excited/anxious type questions. All of a sudden people are actually realizing that we're really going to have a baby soon and all of this belly growing stuff isn't just happenstance. I think we may be in the same boat sometimes :-)

No comments: