Thursday, January 21, 2010

31 weeks


(I look tired. I know.)
How far along?
31 weeks
Total weight gain: 29
Maternity clothes? definitely necessary
Sleep: I'll take as much as I can get
Best moment this week: Nate reading her "God Gave Us You" before bed and feeling her wiggle around listening to her dad's voice. This tops my list of all-time sweet moments.
Food Cravings: nothing in particular
Movement: more rolling and squirming now than kicks and punches - especially at night after 8 or so
Gender: GIRL!! We have so much pink and purple stuff now that I'm glad we got confirmation 3 times!
Labor Signs: Nothing serious. I am starting to have a few Braxton Hicks contractions, but it's mostly when I'm a little too active. Once I slow down and drink some water they go away.
What I miss: Nothing. I couldn't be happier right where I am.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the pictures from our maternity photo shoot on Monday.
Weekly Wisdom: Keep on truckin'
Milestones: The big exciting weekend that I've been looking forward to for so long is over. Now it's time to start organizing and getting our house ready for a baby!

No comments: