Thursday, January 14, 2010

30 weeks



How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain: in the high 20s, depending on the day
Maternity clothes? definitely necessary
Sleep: Yes please!
Best moment this week: Too many to count. I felt so loved, spoiled, and overwhelmed all weekend by the generosity and wonderfulness of my friends and family. I still cannot believe all of the events this weekend were in honor of this baby girl. She is loved by so many already and we are unbelievably blessed to have so many people share in celebrating with us.
Food Cravings: My friends had just about everything for me this weekend I love - Switzer's licorice, bagels & cream cheese, cupcakes, bean dip, chocolate cherry trifle, caramel cashew bars, and italian chicken. That's a lot of my favorite food!
Movement: Earlier this week she bumped Nate so hard while he had his hand on my belly he said it felt like she head butted him! I guess that's a YES.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until at least March 4th.
What I miss: Being able to get up from the floor or a comfortable chair without help.
What I am looking forward to: Organizing her room now that we have so many wonderful gifts to put away and all of the furniture is here.
Weekly Wisdom: It's ok to cry, especially for happy reasons.
Milestones: 30 weeks! When people ask when she's due, saying 10 weeks does not seem like long at all.

No comments: