Thursday, January 7, 2010

29 weeks


(picture taken at 30 weeks minus 3 hours, whoops! Just barely squeaking in for 29 weeks and mom is already looking tired.)
How far along?
29 weeks
Total weight gain: 25ish pounds
Maternity clothes? definitely necessary
Sleep: Love it, especially this week since I've been running low on energy for some reason
Best moment this week: Seeing her at the doctor's office, even though she's still breech we have until 36 weeks before we should get too worried. Also, Nate has been feeling her more and it's so sweet to see his face when she moves! He had his hand around my waist (ha - waist!) while I was sleeping and felt some movement and can't believe all of that happens and I can still sleep.
Food Cravings: cheeseburgers
Movement: yep, but not a lot before 10 AM. She is a sleeper!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until at least March 4th. I'll be full-term (37 weeks) in less than two months, wow.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: The excitement of next weekend - 2 baby showers and a maternity photo shoot over a 3-day weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't give major energy to minor people. The only major person is God! (Thanks to Pastor Haynes on the Rickey Smiley morning show for that wisdom)
Milestones: Passed the gestational diabetes test by a landslide, hallelujah!

No comments: