Tuesday, November 24, 2009

22 weeks


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 12 pounds (?) I'm trying not to be too crazy about weighing myself.
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: Love it. I still definitely think that there should be a mandatory 9:30 bedtime for pregnant women.
Best moment this week: Being able to find baby girl's heartbeat so quickly every time I try with the doppler.
Food Cravings: Bagels with cream cheese and Switzers licorice, as usual.
Movement: I feel something every day and usually it's pretty low.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In and spreading
What I miss: I can't think of anything
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the families for Thanksgiving - there is so much to be thankful for this year.
Weekly Wisdom: A thankful heart goes a long way.
Milestones: Past halfway!

No comments: