Tuesday, November 3, 2009

19 weeks



How far along?
19 weeks - a baby zucchini!
Total weight gain: 9 pounds
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: Still unsure about the body pillow and having some strange dreams.
Best moment this week: Having my OB confirm that we have a girl and getting to see her moving around on the ultrasound
Food Cravings: Halloween candy?
Movement: Little taps, rumbles, and vibrations here and there still, it will probably be a couple more weeks until I'm feeling more regular strong movement. I can't wait!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Feeling alert and being able to get more things done at night. I just keep dozing off!
What I am looking forward to: Everything! The holidays, getting baby girl's room together, 2010, the weekend, everything.
Weekly Wisdom: When it's the hardest to be nice and understanding is probably when it matters most.
Milestones: Every day is a milestone :-)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Loving it! Looks like your little one is growing like crazy. I looked back when she was just a little lentil seed. I'm guessing it's not going fast for you, but I can't believe you're almost halfway!

Natalie saw your blog when I was scrolling down and saw Nathan. She said "It's Nathan!" Then I scrolled up and she saw you and said "It's Mlissa." Your husband is apparently my daughter's first bf. Ha! Love you three so much!