Thursday, November 19, 2009

21 weeks


How far along? 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 11 pounds
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: Love it. There should be a mandatory 9:30 bedtime for pregnant women.
Best moment this week: Getting some reassurance from my OB that everything is looking great and that the lower back pain I feel is not indicative of preterm labor.
Food Cravings: Bagels with cream cheese and Switzers licorice. I'm starting to be pretty consistent with these two!
Movement: Still not totally consistent, but I usually feel something every day. Some days she's much more active than others. Right around 5:00-5:30 she is pretty active - maybe she's hungry like me?
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: My memory/full brain power.
What I am looking forward to: Our no plans Saturday. I plan to sleep in, eat a bagel, take a nap, and hang with my husband in our pajamas. It couldn't be better!
Weekly Wisdom: There are so many little things that happen everyday that show us how loved we are. We just have to slow down enough to see them.
Milestones: Past halfway!

No comments: