Sunday, July 3, 2011

Deals

I went to CVS this morning and scored a pretty good deal. I paid $30 out of pocket and got:
-2 16 double rolls packages of Charmin
-2 bottles of Head & Shoulders shampoo
-2 boxes of Kashi crackers
-1 box of Puffs kleenexes
-1 bottle of Dawn dish soap
-1 Oral-B cross action toothbrush (free)
-2 Orbit 3-packs of gum
-1 big pack of Twizzlers nibs
-1 Air Delight chocolate bar (it was free!)
-The best part is 1 $10 Shell Gas Gift Card that I got for buying specially marked products

The Charmin is $15 each usually, so I'm thinking of it like I paid for the Charmin and got everything else for free plus a $10 gas card!




Now that I'm getting a little bit more coupon savvy, we've really been saving money on personal products. Last week I went grocery shopping at Sappington Farmer's Market and Target and we needed a LOT! I spent $98 and saved $36 so that's like everything was 36% off. Definitely worth the little bit of time it takes to clip coupons, check ads, and get organized! Come to the coupon class I'm hosting on July 15th so you can start saving!

The website I use most often to find deals and help get organized is: Clippin' With Carie

No comments: