Sunday, July 24, 2011

Deals today

Today was AMAZING at CVS. I got there early enough (6:45 AM) to get everything on my list AND to see my friend and fellow couponer Lindsey. It was fun shopping together!

I went in with $3 Extra Care Bucks, a 25% off coupon CVS emailed to me, and a big ol' stack of coupons and walked away paying $12.50 for everything here. I browsed around to see if we needed anything else and ending up leaving with $7 in Extra Care Bucks that can be used like cash for next time. Woo hoo!! I may go in later this week and use the $7 to get laundry detergent and soda. I'm so excited about these good deals this week :-)



-3 boxes Kleenex with lotion
-2 boxes Great Grains cereal
-1 Skintimate cream shave lotion for me
-1 Edge shaving gel for Nate
-2 Schick 4 packs of XTreme 3 blade disposable razors
-1 box Kotex U tampons
-1 5 count package Zyrtec
-3 large size Softsoap pumps
-2 jars Almay eye makeup remover pads
-2 bottles Aussie curl mousse
-1 package Oral-B Satin floss

1 comment:

Meg O. said...

WHOA! you rocked CVS!