Sunday, July 17, 2011

Deals this weekend

After hosting a coupon class this weekend I was particularly motivated to go out and find some deals this weekend. I did find some free Sharpies, Papermate pen 10-packs, and tape for free at Target. Check the Target website for good coupons to match up with the school supplies sales they have going on now!

I went to CVS and Walgreens this afternoon and paid $7.50 out of pocket. I did have some Register Rewards and Extra Care Bucks leftover from last week I used to bring the prices down. If I don't need anything immediately or nothing is really at a "stock-up price" I save the Rewards and Bucks for the next week.

I got:
-2 12 packs of Cottonelle toilet paper
-1 bottle Simply Orange juice
-2 big Milka brand candy bars for the Mr.
-2 mini highlighters (filler items at Walgreens)
-3 assorted 12 packs of Pepsi products


No comments: