Tuesday, December 22, 2009

27 weeks


Merry Christmas! Our best present is wrapped with a bow :-)
How far along?
27 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 pounds
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: Love it.
Best moment this week: Nate felt her move finally!! That was such a sweet moment! Also, Dr. F called her a "superstar" at this week's appt since he could already see her practicing breathing.
Food Cravings: Food, basically.
Movement: Lots more every day. She is breech right now, so I feel a lot way up high and way down low.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Sleeping for a stretch longer than 2 hours.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing our families for Christmas.
Weekly Wisdom: Be thankful in all things.
Milestones: Officially in the third trimester, holy moly. Also, I got to meet this little guy last week. So thankful for another healthy baby! Congratulations Megan and Ryan!!

No comments: