Thursday, December 17, 2009

26 weeks


(Thanks for the Ram's tickets Bill and Ginny, we had a great time!)
How far along?
26 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 pounds - it makes me feel better now that most of the weight gain is really baby girl!
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: Love it.
Best moment this week: My work wife Megan safely delivered baby Jacob on the 16th and mom and baby are doing great!
Food Cravings: Food, basically.
Movement: Love it! Still waiting for dad to be able to feel her from the outside, so far she's being a stinker and only letting me feel/see that, silly girl.
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Making it longer than an hour and a half without having to pee.
What I am looking forward to: Nate being able to feel her move and of course meeting my work wife's new baby Jacob Christoper!
Weekly Wisdom: Be thankful in all things.
Milestones: Every day is a milestone :-)

1 comment:

Meg O. said...

you are sooo beautiful!!! i will b looking forward to these weekly photos now more than ever!love...wwf!