Friday, December 11, 2009

25 weeks



How far along?
25 weeks
Total weight gain: 19 pounds and holding steady
Maternity clothes? yep
Sleep: Love it.
Best moment this week: Feeling more serious movement and especially feeling her kick way up by my ribs during church. Maybe she's already charismatic? Also, last night I was reading a book and resting it on my belly and she was wiggling so much that my book moved a couple of times!
Food Cravings: I'm so hungry in the mornings I'll eat almost anything. But if you have a bagel, watch out.
Movement: I know now that this is definitely the best part of being pregnant. I could just sit back and feel/watch her move all day. I want everybody else to feel her too!
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In and spreading. Nate thinks it's cute, me not so much.
What I miss: Nothing I can think of.
What I am looking forward to: The whole Christmas/New Year's season.
Weekly Wisdom: Do not try to turn off the water faucet by pushing the Stop button on the microwave. No matter how many times you try, it just won't work.
Milestones: Every day is a milestone

No comments: