Wednesday, October 14, 2009

16 weeks


How far along? 16 weeks - an avacado!
Total weight gain: 6 pounds (I got a high five from my OB for holding steady - way to go exercise and eating right!)
Maternity clothes? mostly yes
Sleep: A lot of it! I've been especially tired this week, again. It's been dark and rainy outside every day and I'm sure that does not help.
Best moment this week: Seeing our growing babe on Monday. There was a lot of action going on and it was so cool to see!
Food Cravings: Another burger from Five Guys Burgers & Fries!
Movement: Some possible little taps and flutters, but I can't be sure yet.
Gender: Shy baby! Hopefully we will find out on November 2nd. Still thinking girl, a very modest girl!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: a clear complexion
What I am looking forward to: Getting out of the clothing transition - too big for regular clothes and too small for maternity clothes.
Weekly Wisdom: Be thankful for what you have. In the meantime, it won't hurt you to show a little patience. In doing so, rely on God and not the calendar.
Milestones: Every day is a milestone :-)

Publish Post

No comments: