Monday, October 5, 2009

15 weeks



How far along? 15 weeks - an orange!
Total weight gain: 6 pounds
Maternity clothes? mostly
Sleep: A lot of it! I've been especially tired this week.
Best moment this week: Listening to a sweet heartbeat with our rented fetal heart monitor and not only hearing a heartbeat, but a swift kick/punch!
Food Cravings: caramel apples, licorice
Movement: Nothing I can feel (yet)
Gender: Will find next Monday!
Labor Signs: NONE. I hope to answer this question that way until March.
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: a margarita/good wheat beer
What I am looking forward to: next Monday's appt with Dr. F
Weekly Wisdom: Listen to your body. If you're feeling tired and about to go off the edge, take some time off and take a nap! Getting enough rest is always a good idea.
Milestones: Every day is a milestone :-)

No comments: