Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day weekend

Our annual Labor Day bbq was a huge hit!  The weather mostly stayed nice and it rained for only a few minutes.  We had a great turnout and it is always fun to see so many people!  We even managed to take a few pictures this year :-)


The frosting for the mini strawberry cupakes (NOT meatballs) was epic.  As in EPIC FAIL.  My mom tried twice to make it and it just never came together.  Blame it on the humidity or non-Kitchenaid stand mixer  but definitely NOT user error.  At least I got to see my mom in an apron!


Feeding me tequila, you guys. 

Mom and Aunt Ginny - looking more like doppelgangers since 1985.

The gals!

See - our tattoos were real!

My little bro is getting buffed up from football!

Cute kids (and parents)


Kids on shoulders = crazytown!
We celebrated the next morning by going to get donuts in our pajamas.  It was wonderful :-)

No comments: