Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fun with friends

We went to the mall with our playgroup and had lots of fun.  Crestwood Mall will be closing soon and it's so sad.  It's almost completely deserted...but there is so much space for little ones to run around.  It's been a great place to go this winter when we needed to get out of the house and get our wiggles out :-)

Driving the yellow bus!

Playing with her besties Jake and Ella

These kids were having so much fun together!

Checking out the "little balls" with Jake.  We tell them they are little balls inside and never mention the word candy!

We went to the Science Center with Megan and "big Jake" and had so much fun!  They loved listening to the headphones.

Finally a picture of the two of us!

My pretty and funny friend Megan trying to contain  her busy 2-year-old!

We ate a very early lunch

What a sweet morning with sweet friends!

1 comment:

Meg O. said...

I love when I make your blog ;) It was a fun morning, even with a cranky tired pants.... I always love my time with you girls. Thankful for you in my life sweet friend!!

By the way you are looking some kind of hot!!!