Sunday, August 14, 2011

Deals today

You guys! My mom was here this morning and went to Walgreens and CVS with me. It was so awesome to have any extra set of hands to help with Violet so I could quickly shop and get my coups organized.

This morning I spent $12.32 and got some good stuff. I forgot to add a couple of things to the picture - whoops! BUT, the best part is that I spent $2.39 all Walgreens and got:

-12 rolls of Cottonelle toilet paper
- 2 6-packs of Expo dry erase markers
- pack of crayons
-folder
-Revlon nail polish
-Pert Plus shampoo/conditioner

The rest I got at CVS:
-12 pack Mountain Dew
-12 pack Diet Orange Crush
-1 pack of Huggies slip on diapers
-Vaseline lotion
-Caramello bar (free)
-band aids (free)
-5 Gatorades




2 comments:

JamieShook said...

...this makes me sick and I'm totally jealous of your mad couponing skills.

Ashley said...

Dude. My deals were not that awesome. Our coupons are crappy here I guess. Did I get the Revlon coupon - No. Did I get the new Huggies coupon - No.

I ended up doing the huggies anyway because I got the $3 print out from my CVS card. I got a free hershey bar because they were out of caramello. (semi-lame) The free band-aids were out (double-lame), but I got the gatorades. I think we need to just move to STL... :)