Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Deals 7-31

I am kind of disappointed in the deals this week. I spent more than usual and felt like I didn't get a lot. I didn't have any Register Rewards or Extra Bucks to start and I spent $22 for everything pictured. I do have $3.50 in Register Rewards for Walgreens left over for next week.

For $22 I got $69 worth of products. Not too bad!

-4 12 packs Cottonelle toilet paper
-1 box honey graham crackers
-4 boxes Special K bars
-1 folder (needed a filler item)
-8 pack of Crayola markers (free)
-2 Nivea chapsticks
-4 ct razor cartridges for Bic Soleil
-Crest Pro-Health mouthwash
-small Dawn dish soap
-9 pack Goody hair clips (free)
-2 Skinny Cow chocolate bars (free and delicious!)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Did you see the lipgloss deal from CVS? I got two Revlon lipglosses for $11, used the $3 off $10 cosmetic purchase from the machine, and then got $6 ECB back. I wish I could throw some of my Kroger savings your way this week! We had free toothbrushes, toothpaste and bodywash.

JamieShook said...

Melis! I see we might have used some of the same coupons!! :)