Monday, November 1, 2010

7 months

I'm having trouble editing down the 7 month pictures to post here, so I'm posting most of the good ones. I'm feeling particularly nostalgic this month. I think it's something to do with 7 months being officially closer to 1 year and in my mind 1 year = not a baby anymore. I know that she'll always be my baby just as I'm still my mom's baby, but she'll be moving on to more and more big girl things before we know it.

In the meantime, here are some of my favorite things about 7 months (so far):
-the sleeping: 12 solid hours a night!!!!! It took us a long time to get to this point and it is fabulous!
-experimenting with new foods: she pretty much loves everything I've made so far and can keep herself busy with a mum-mum for a good 5 minutes. She gets so excited when we get out the little pink cups with her food or the box of mum-mums.
-crawling, cruising, sitting up, etc.: she can go nearly anywhere she wants to explore and she's so curious about everything. This is hard sometimes but I try to see things through her eyes and how everything (like the bathroom trash can) is a new thing to explore.
-increased interaction: she can help "turn the page" of her books, obey to turn around when she's getting into something dangerous, share her toys with daddy, squeal, blow raspberries, and lots of other things. She is also learning how to crack us up and also how to be sassy when you take something away.

Happy 7 months, Violet Olivia!

You can see her two bottom teeth in this one!















No comments: