Thursday, August 26, 2010

happy wakeup

Now that she's a little older, when baby Violet wakes up she's pretty happy and she can wait a little bit before she eats. I'll just hear her talking to herself in her crib and rolling around. My favorite time of day is when I go in to get her in the morning. I wake up to happy baby sounds, have time to take care of myself for a few minutes, then I go in and say "Good morning, sunshine" in the happiest voice you could ever imagine. She gives me a huge smile, then starts kicking and wiggling because she is so happy to see me. She rolls her face into the sheet like she can hardly contain her excitement. Pure joy, pure sunshine.



1 comment:

Meg O. said...

Happy Wake-ups are Amazing! It seriously makes a momma's heart so full to see that lil sleepy face light up when you walk in the room and they are just playing in their crib. Love it! I love her bashful face in the sheets like... Oh goodness!!