Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Things we Love

Growing a baby (18 weeks - a potato!)  I need an updated shot since I'm almost 20 weeks - halfway done!

Our baby boy!

Look at his sweet little profile and leg kicking up!


Imaginary play (doll houses at the science center)

Playing flower girl

Official pregnancy craving: avocados!!!  I am crazy about this wrap and eat it almost every day for lunch: spinach, tomatoes, and avocado with balsamic

This is my happy food!  I've been mostly a vegetarian since January (this little guy isn't letting me handle, cook, or eat much meat) and this build-your-own quinoa salad was DELISH!

We made sidewalk paint and it was super fun

Even more fun to paint yourself purple!

Monkeying around at a friend's outdoor birthday party - we are loving being outside!

No comments: