Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Party


This morning we had our playgroup over for a Christmas party.  I am trying to teach Violet how to be a good hostess.  Here she is vaccumming.  She also offered to take everyone's coat and was in charge of putting them in our room.  I think she liked having a job!

7 kiddos enjoying a snack :-)

We drew names for the kids and they all loved opening presents!  They were all so excited - much more so than last year.  It was fun to get a preview of Christmas!  Seeing their little excited faces was so sweet.

The moms had a white elephant gift exchange and it was hilarious! 

Violet wants to wear her Christmas dress every day!  I wouldn't blame her since it's so darn cute.

Cheese!!!
I had a picture of everyone else but me!  I asked her to take a picture of me and she did a great job!

No comments: